Belongs to this collection :
Substantial and handsomely built upon traditional lines, the Lexington Library Desk by Samuel Lawrence offers style and function for today’s homes.
These classic pieces are updated with a rubbed ebony finish which allows the warmth of the wood to show through. With a wide selection of desks and
components that can be configured in a variety of ways, the Lexington collection will fit into any home or office and do the job with panache.
• Weathered Ebony finish on birch veneers and hardwood solids
• Beveled corners
• Faceted overlays in the end post top section and raised shaped overlays in the bottom section
• Framed end panel appearance with the use of raised, mitered mouldings
• Plinth style base molding
• Seven drawers
• Center top drawer has drop-front for key board tray function